Who likes recommendations?!?! (Answer: everyone.) Who wants to know what’s currently rocking my world and bringing joy to my day-to-day-life?! (Answer: you, duh.)
Here’s a random splattering of the things that I am loving this month…
1. Smells matter a lot to me. And every time I shower and use these I swear I am in a tropical, summery heaven. My hair is healthy, smooth, voluminous, and did I mention the smell? I am a walking hair commercial. Watch out hair models.
2. One more shower thing: this magic. First of all… it smells like wealth. I don’t know how else to put that. I feel like a v, v, v fancy woman just from the aroma and I am certain I’m cheating the system by being allowed to have skin this soft. This must be a luxury of babies and the wealthy right? WRONG. WE CAN HAVE IT ALL TOO.
3. Speaking of smooth and soft, I’ve used this stuff for over a year and I ain’t over it. It has the look of a gloss but isn’t sticky and soaks in well, and leaves my kissers kissable. A downright miracle in winter/the abominable altitude of Colorado.
4. I read this book in 27 hours and stopped only to eat, sleep, and pregnant-lady-pee every 12 minutes. It was soooo good. I love female heroines. I love exciting psychological thrillers. It won’t give you nightmares (most likely?), and it’s very clean for a 21st century book (one sex scene but not explicit at all).
5. At first glance I know this looks like a maternity/nursing item of clothing – but IT NEED NOT BE. I wear it to bed, I wear it around the house, I wear it until I have to part with it to wash it. The material is magic, the fit is perfect. I can keep writing positive, affirmative things but you get the point. I’m in love and I want the world to know (and experience this joy!)
6. I tell people all the time that one of the secrets of creating a good, healthy habit of drinking enough water is to have a bottle you adore. You’re so much more likely to sip all day if you don’t mind carrying your water bottle around, AND if it’s easy to drink from, spill-proof, etc. etc. all the good things. This is one of those “you-get-what-you-pay-for” instances, guys. I saw this new color in R.E.I. a few weeks ago and at Dan’s bidding to “go buy yourself something nice” I got it based on the color. But what joy. Oh my. It’s the perfect size. Fits in my purse and every cup holder. I hated the lid it came with so I grabbed this one and my life is complete. You will get tired of seeing me carry this because it’s going to be attached to my hand until I scratch/dent it beyond repair.
7. Last but not least, I am so desperate to meet this baby and can’t make the weeks go by fast enough that any way I can come up with to mark the time in my mind you better believe I am all about it. One of them? I only have approximately 3 more manicures until his due date!!! Here are a few of my spring faves: neutral favorite, trendy spring fave, classy ballet slipper pink.
You Are Enough
Don’t ever forget that okay? You are beautiful and precious and deserve good things — and I can’t tell you that enough! Look I even dedicated a side-bar-box-thing to it. God has a plan and a purpose for your life and He died and rose again because He wants to spend forever with you! Okay, read on. Important reminder over.
Join the Tribe
Get a monthly email with my favorite blog posts, updates, and fun little things from me!
Thanks for reading! See more recent blogs here!
Here’s the good, the bad, the raw of my weight loss journey. I share this in hopes that if you see any similarities in your journey, it helps you to not feel alone. I want you to know that if I can do it, so can you. If I can get through these things… so can you.
“Today matters.” I feel God whisper to my soul. Today there are lessons to be learned. People to be loved. Gifts to be given and received. Growth to be had. Life to be lived.
I can blast off this list because it’s literally been the same for (about) two years now!! The thing about losing weight is that if you do it right and with the right mindset, two things happen…