You Are Beautiful.
And you deserve to hear it, believe it, and live in that truth.
But You Don’t Always Believe That, Do You?
I know I didn’t. I grew up frustrated and sad that everyone around me
seemed to be prettier than me. I was trying so hard to be “pretty”
but God was whispering to my heart that I was already beautiful.
I couldn’t hear that truth because of the constant, negative voice in my own head
tearing myself down every time I looked in the mirror.
Sound familiar? Well it doesn’t have to be that way.
There is hope.
Let Me Help You Heal
Because you can think differently. You can have the confidence, self-esteem, and positive thoughts of a girl who knows she is beautiful. And it can start today. In the book you’ll read about:
- The ways my view of “beauty” was broken
- How I tried and failed to feel pretty
- The moment God told me enough is enough and shook me from my cycle of self-hate
- What I’ve learned about virtue and how it relates to beauty
- How the incredible example of women saints have set me straight and taught me about true beauty
- The words of Scripture that have changed my life and how I see myself
- A bunch of really, really practical things you can start doing immediately to learn to see yourself as you are: beautiful.